Monday, December 13, 2021

EPISODE 9: Tycoon of Teen

Guuesss whos baaaack!? Yep! If you thought I was gone - 

well then you thought wrong! I'm back baby! It's good to be back.

First and foremost I'd like to apologize for my absence.

 Covid derailed me with some truly unforeseeable challenges and
it took me a while to get my bearings.

 THANK YOU to all my listeners and followers who stuck around! This episode is for YOU!!

(and for those of you who thought i was gone for good...well nanny nanny boo boo stick your head in doo doo)

--------

Probably the guitar and bed he wrote "To Know Him" on
Today's episode focuses on a controversial person who has somewhat recently passed away..  
It’s interesting, 
I had been planning to do this
episode well before he passed away so the timing of this just seems fitting, but instead of beating around the bush i'll just cut straight
to the chase here, its Phil Spector. Now before you start getting your
shorts in a wad, I would like to point out that we will be focusing on
Like the Show? Comment Below!

No comments:

Post a Comment